Nathalie Bond Organics
With bold and bright scents, the Peppermint + Eucalyptus Body Scrub livens up any bath time ritual and rids you of dead skin cells. As well as getting you squeaky clean, the minty flavours can alleviate stress, relieve a headache and clear a blocked nose. Handmade in small batches using 100% pure botanical ingredients, our body scrubs are vegan friendly.
Peppermint Oil has a sharp, menthol scent, which makes it a great remedy for tension headaches and relieving stress. It has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, which means it can calm skin and eliminate dandruff from the scalp.
- Eucalyptus Oil is a useful addition to a natural first aid kit. It has antiseptic and antifungal powers, so it is perfect for cuts, blisters, bruises and skin irritation. Should you have a blocked nose, it is also one for clearing the airways.
- Coconut Oil is a staple of many natural beauty products because it is antibacterial, antifungal, an amazing moisturiser and it smells like a summer holiday. When applied to the skin it can increase hydration as it improves the skin barrier function.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is – unsurprisingly – extracted from the seeds of apricots. It is light in texture, so it can be absorbed quickly and then sets to work softening the skin. Not only does it contain vitamins A and E, it is also a wonderful moisturiser, anti-inflammatory and combats the signs of aging through nourishing and supporting the skin.
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil is famous for its healing and cleansing abilities. Not only is it great at clearing up acne, it is also capable of soothing eczema and general inflammation of the skin.
- Vitamin E keeps skin happy and eyes bright. Its antioxidant properties means it is good at protecting the skin from unpleasant toxins and the sun’s powerful rays.